The clinicians, the industry and the network are working to strengthen the opportunities for implementing more clinical trials in Denmark within pediatric medicine. DanPedMed cooperates across all public hospitals when it comes to clinical research. The network aims to be a 'single point of entry' for pediatric trials for the pharmaceutical and medical device industry in Denmark. The network seeks to implement initiatives which make it even more attractive for the industry to locate and implement high standard pediatric trials in Denmark. The network will work to simplify the administrative work associated with initiating and conducting trials for both the sponsor industry and for researchers.
DanPedMed is part of a Nordic group of pediatricians and pharmacologists called http://nordicpedmed.com/
Members of the DanPedMed Steering committee:
- Chair: Lene Hartmann, Clinical Trials Office Denmark, Region Zealand, email@example.com
- National Coordinator: Pernille Skovby, Pediatric nurse Regionshospitalet Herning, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pernille Mathiesen, representative from Danish Paediatric Society, Pediatrician Næstved Sygehus, email@example.com
- Torben Laursen, Consultant, Associate Professor, DMSci, Ph.D., Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Aarhus University Hospital, Institute of Biomedicine, Department of Pharmacology, Aarhus University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- René Mathiasen, Pediatrician Rigshospitalet, Danish represent in NorPedMed, email@example.com
- Tine Brink Henriksen, Pediatrician Aarhus University Hospital, firstname.lastname@example.org
See material from the annual meeting in March 2018 and March 2017 below.
The next annual meeting is 1st of March 2019 (program will be announced later)